Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Good Day


As I've gone back through some previous entries, I've noticed a thread of negativity weaving its way through many of them. In all honesty, it's a reflection of how I've been feeling about this project, especially as the time keeps ticking and there's still no end in sight.

Still, being cranky about it certainly won't get it done any faster. If anything, it will only make it go more slowly. So I vow not to be cranky about it! I'll keep on keeping on and I will make an effort to reflect that attitude in these entries.

With that, I stitched for 4 hours and 15 minutes yesterday and you can see where I am at this point in the picture above. I work this afternoon so I'll probably only get to work on it a little tonight, but that's okay. I'll do all I can.

1 comment:

  1. I am keeping you in my prayers about this project! I have wanted to offer to have you send it to me and I would have gladly finished it for you. You can't put a price on the "experience" this has become. I'm sure there is a bigger reason why you answered that ad...even though you can't see it now. The end is in sight...hang in there!
    Love-a you!
    Auntie Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete