Friday, February 27, 2009

Movin' Right Along


Total Time a-Stitching: 5 hours 45 minutes.

Yes, yesterday was a big one for stitching, and look at how much progress I made! It's nice to be able to focus on just a few colors and really tear through it. I can't wait to finish this corner and email Cross-Stitch-Lady with a picture. And when I do, I'm going to casually ask her if she's gotten the other one back yet. With any luck, the poor gal stitching the other one for her is taking a bit longer, too!

My husband keeps asking me if I'm going to keep plugging away at this or send it back to Cross-Stitch Lady half-finished. Of course there are a hundred other things I could do with my time if I didn't have this thing looming over my head, but on the other hand it goes against every thing in me to send it back incomplete.

I want to finish it to the last stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment