Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All Day Stitch-a-thon

After Last Week's Marathon Stitch Day:
After Yesterday's Marathon Stitch Day:

The Stitch family has become a bit busier now that Mr. Stitch has a full-time job. I've had to take up even more of a role as house wife and to be honest I don't think I realized how time consuming keeping a house can be! But I love doing it, even though other projects tend to get pushed aside. Namely: the Christmas Cross-Stitch.

But somehow I've managed to get at least eight hours of stitching in one day a week and I manage to make decent progress during that day. I need to pick up the pace, though. Mr. Stitch told me bluntly over a dinner date that he hates the project. This is coming from a man who is always honest, but reserves the word hate for only the most poignant of moments. He pointed out that there are so many other creative things I could be doing with my time if it weren't for this project.

I know he's right, but I can't seem to stop. I've already come this far and I have to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you finish it? I was thinking about you today and thought I would check the blog. Happy Easter to you both. Love-a you!!
    Auntie Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete