Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Crown for His Head


Above is a week's worth of work! I've managed to almost finish the crown of his head, which will be yet another item checked off the cross-stitch list. After that, two corners and his feet will be all that's left. That's all.

When I get his head finished I will email Cross-Stitch Lady with a photo and see what she says.

***

I was catching up with my best girlfriend last night and when she asked me what I had been doing prior to her call, I admitted that I was stitching. All of sudden she shrieked, "You're still working on that?!?" I sighed and admitted that I was. "I thought that needed to be done by the end of January," she said. Apparently I'd avoided talking about the project during our catch-up calls during the last several weeks.

It was hard to admit that I wasn't finished. Soon, though. Hopefully soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment