Monday, March 16, 2009

The Cross-Stitch Lady Speaketh

As I mentioned, I emailed Cross-Stitch Lady with a photo of my progress. Here was her response:

I Love It! Thank you for the continued effort! It looks as if you are almost done. Do you have an estimated completion date?
I have been slowly working on the 3rd cross-stitch myself... if you are still interested after you complete this one, I could pass the project off to you. Let me know.
Thanks so much! - Cross-Stitch Lady

I'm glad she loves it! I have no idea how to guesstimate a completion date. I've been guessing all along, and every one of them has been wrong. It might take me three, maybe four more weeks? Two or three more months? Halloween? Who knows.

Oh, and I will be politely declining the offer to finish the third one she wants done. That's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment