Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So I Forgot How to Count.

I'm deliriously tired as I type and I can't open my eyes all the way, but I just have to share that I came SO CLOSE to reaching the edge of the cross-stitch today. I would have done it had I not miscounted by one row and had to use my last ounce of energy undoing the mess I had made.

Sure, it means that tomorrow I'll reach the edge and I'll take a picture and it will be great, but still! It could have been tonight if I hadn't forgotten how to count.

I'm starting to feel the pressure that the end of the month is bringing. Once February hits, I'm into "extension time" and each day will be one day later than I initially promised its completion. I never turned in homework late in school, but this feels a little like how it would feel if I had.

On a happier note, our anniversary was splendid and I didn't touch the project all day! I thought about it, but I didn't touch it. We went out for sushi--one of my favorite gastronomic indulgences--and it was spectacular.

And now--to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment