Sunday, December 21, 2008

Final Tally for the Day


Total hours worked today: 4 hours, 30 minutes.

That's it folks. Feel free to compare the pictures to see what I have to show for it. Hopefully after reading today's entries you can get a feel for what I'm up against these next 42 days.

It's funny what an ordeal this is becoming for me. I don't want to over dramatize it, I mean it IS a cross-stitch for goodness' sake, but the truth is that I have a very real challenge ahead! I'll remember this Christmas season largely for this project, which is taking up every spare second I have.

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow we have just one show which means I'll have most of the day to pour into this. I'll give you an update at the end of the day!

Stay tuned...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment