Saturday, December 27, 2008

When I Close My Eyes I See Symbols...


Total Time Spent Stitching: 5 hours, 45 minutes.

I thought surely it was going to add up to almost seven hours today. I didn't add up the time until just a minute ago, and after spending what felt like ALL day in my grandmother's rocking chair, I thought surely I'd put well over five and forty five.

Oh well. I think I made significant progress, though. I've learned that when I'm feeling like I need to make 'noticable' progress, I reach for a dark color. The dark purples, grays and brown-blacks really pop out the detail. That's exciting. I don't mind the blocks of pinks and blues, though, because that's much easier to do than skipping all over the place with a purple or a charcoal gray.

Tomorrow we close the show so I probably won't be able to log even five hours. I'll be happy with three.

I've noticed that when I close my eyes I see symbols in tiny squares flashing behind my eyelids. What do you suppose that means??

No comments:

Post a Comment