Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Total Hours Worked: I can't believe I spent five hours on this project on CHRISTMAS DAY!

Actually, it was great. Today was a very mellow day with just the two of us, and by mid-afternoon we had done all the celebrating we had planned until later that afternoon, when we had planned to go to the movies. So...my husband left to visit his best friend who is in town for just a few days, and I sat in the giant recliner and watched season two of "The Cosby Show" while I stitched away the afternoon. It was very relaxing and peaceful. When I woke up this morning I seriously planned on taking the day off. I can buckle down and finish this project every other day, but I wanted Christmas to be a true holiday.

It still was. It was beautiful, in fact, and very merry!


No comments:

Post a Comment