Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not Even Worth A Picture Update

Total Time Spent: 15 whole minutes.

So...nothing really to show for today. I simply picked a new color, threaded the needle, and managed to get three tiny stitches done before it was time to load the car and hit the road!

My huz and I are road-tripping to the midwest this week so we can have a belated holiday with family, so today was definitely about packing up and hauling buns across the country. Initially I had these lofty ideas of sitting shotgun, stitching away as the states rolled by, but no such thing happened. Maybe I'll be able to get a couple of hours in tomorrow?

I decided to email the cross-stitch lady and ask for an extension. It never hurts to ask, right? The worst that could happen is that she'll say no. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment